Facts About 7-Eleven
This is a list of facts about the 7-Eleven company and their brand of convenience stores. This list is facts is for entertainment purposes only. Do not use these facts to inform investment decisions about the 7-Eleven Company.
- The name of the store is derived from the hours of operation of the first locations, 7pm to 11pm. Very quickly came the realization that more profits could be had by staying open for more that 4 hours at a time. Now most locations are open 24 hours.
- The founder of the chain was 7 feet 11 inches tall.
- In the early days the stores were all manned by child laborers, ages 7-11.
- In an effort to be convenient and at the same time not come across as "a little too convenient" they pledge to have 7 out of the eleven items you need most at any given moment.
- Habitual consumption of taquitos and pizza rolls will reduce your life expectancy by 7-11 years.
- The average number of gunshots wounds for night attendants ranges from 7 to eleven depending on the State.
- Out of every eleven items sold, seven are a pack of cigarettes.
- The cost of the items in the store are higher than normal supermarket prices by 7 to 11 percent.
The formula for a slurpee is 7 parts ice eleven parts flavored syrup.
- The name "7-11" translates easily and directly into virtually every known language, including Klingon.
- In English speaking countries large groups of people are impressed by the fact that the number 7 rhymes with the number 11. These people are called Hillbillies.
- The telephone area code prefix for Slurpeeville, USA is 711.
- Happy hour lasts for one minute twice a day, at 7:11 am and 7:11 pm. On military bases there is only one per day occurring at 07:11, a fact that lowers moral in every branch of the Armed Services.
Baker’s Dozen is a list of a dozen things on a given topic. Each edition of the Baker’s Dozen is dedicated to an individual by the name of Baker.
This Week's Baker
Rodney has been in several Cox Communications produced advertisements, a Coors Light commercial and as an extra in the movie Seabiscut.
What does the sounds of silence look like?
October 24, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving Turkey Maze
November 22, 2012
Baby hanging Station
August 4, 2012
Justin Bieber Should Be Your Attourney
May 10, 2012
420 Designs or h2o Designs
March 31, 2012
Book Review: I Hate You, Kelly Donahue
February 11, 2012
Advice for Rich Brazilians
December 17, 2011
October 26, 2011
Book Review: When Parents Text: So Much Said, So Little Understood
September 2, 2011
Book Review: The Little Black Book of Big Red Flags
June 25, 2011
Obama V Osama
May 16, 2011
May 11, 2011
Pink Bullets by the Shins
April 12, 2011