Chicago Pneumatic 1/4" Dr. Mini Drill
Compact air drill unit|
Our Price: $99.99
|This compact size air tool by Chicago Pneumatic is ready to connect to your compressor set. The 1/4 inch drill is the workhorse you need to last and last. It is non-reversible, so you know it is perfectly suited for drilling. The 2,500 rpm will make good work of any drilling job. The planetary gearing with brass bushings is designed for low wear and results in a longer drilling life. This air tool is the special pneumatic drill to do those drilling jobs in tight quaters.
Features and Benefits:
- General purpose, non- reversible drill, 2,500 rpm
- Compact and light weight for easy handling
- Planetary gearing with brass bushings for low wear and long life
- Jacobs chuck 1/4 inch capacity
- Double bearing spindle for low run out
- Ergonomic rubber grip for comfort and control
- Adjustable exhaust
- Length: 9.5 in.
- Weight: 1.82 lb.
average processing time
3-4 Business days for the tracking numbers